- EU approved and TSA & CAAC certified explosives and drugs trace detection system
- Low total cost of ownership
- Capable of rapidly detecting and identifying both explosives and drugs
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- inCal™ automated calibration
- Photonic (non-radioactive ionization)
- Easy-to-use touch screen user interface
- Low maintenance design delivers low total cost of ownership
- Full range of detectable substances with user-expandable threat library
The QS-B220 desktop trace detector performs real-time detection with rapid clear-down. When detection occurs, the B220 provides audio and visual alarm indications, including substance identification, on the integrated high-resolution color touchscreen. Authorized users can also access spectrogram display and analysis, administrative, and diagnostic tools through the easy-to-use interface.
inCal, the patented automatic calibration system, prevents errors that could result from an uncalibrated instrument. The QS-B220 monitors its environment and senses changes that would affect its analysis. No user intervention or calibration consumables required.
Operation and maintenance expenses are extremely low with the QS-B220. Routine maintenance consists of care and cleaning usingCommon supplies and desiccant replacement as required. No radioactive materials issued in the QS-B220, so there are no associated certification, licensing, inspection, testing, transportation, or decommissioning costs.