- EU approved and TSA & CAAC certified explosives and drugs trace detection system
- Low total cost of ownership
- Capable of rapidly detecting and identifying both explosives and drugs
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- inCal™ automation calibration
- Photonic (non-radioactive ionization)
- Easy-to-use touch screen user interface
- Low maintenance design delivers low total cost of ownership
- Full range of detectable substances with user-expandable threat library
The B220 desktop trace detector performs real-time detection with rapid clear-down. When detection occurs, the B220 provides audio and visual alarm indications, including substance identification, on the integrated high-resolution color touchscreen. Authorized users can also access spectrogram display and analysis, administrative, and diagnostic tools through the easy-to-use interface.
inCal, the patented automatic calibration system, prevents errors that could result from an uncalibrated instrument. The B220 monitors its environment and senses changes that would affect its analysis. No user intervention or calibration consumables required.
Operation and maintenance expenses are extremely low with the B220. Routine maintenance consists of care and cleaning usingCommon supplies and desiccant replacement as required. No radioactive materials issued in the B220, so there are no associated certification, licensing, inspection, testing, transportation, or decommissioning costs.