- Safe, efficient, imaging system
- Uses safe active millimeter wave radio technology
- Reveals smaller hard-to-find objects
The SafeView creates a 3-D black and white image of the subject that reveals concealed objects. Image analysts can locate contraband, weapons, explosives, and other banned items.
The SafeView quickly screens individuals for a broad variety of targets both metallic and non-metallic: contraband, weapons, standard and home-made explosives (sheet and bulk), liquids, gels, plastics, powders, metals, ceramics, and other materials. The SafeView allows operators to reveal smaller objects than image-free systems.Outstanding Detection and Flexibility
- A quick stationary-position scan (1.5 seconds) provides the data needed to assess an individual at a checkpoint.
- Targeted search reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-downs
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality and reliability
- Algorithm driven auto assist and auto detect (private) options are available
- Optional image-on-demand mode
- Uses safe millimeter radio wave (MMW) technology
- Does not use X-rays or any ionizing radiation
- Allows for blurring of faces and other areas of the body
- Remote monitoring allows analysts to be stationed in separate rooms where they cannot see the person being screened
- Gender routing permits images to be sent to same gender screeners for analysis
- Fits in areas with 8-foot ceilings